Senior Sales Manager
Landcent accelerates the fight against diseases of poverty, by developing and delivering affordable, sustainable solutions, that are safe to use at scale.
We work very closely with the World Health Organization and global donors such as The Global Fund, President’s Malaria Initiative, UNICEF, World Vision etc. and are partly funded the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
As the Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies.
1. Developing sustainable and long-lasting B2B relationships, creating repeatable and long-lasting business deals.
2. Analyse and target new market opportunities and regions and finding customers in those regions.
3. Create and manage a sales pipeline in cooperation with other team members.
4. Represent Landcent at international tradeshows, fairs, and other events together with the other team members.
Background & Skills
1. 5+ years’ experience in sales or account management – track record of making deals and building long-term relationships.
2. Ability to travel throughout the EU, and in 2024 also to Africa.
3. Fluent in English, French is a strong benefit.
4. Able to work well with teams and independently.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Subscribe to The Brief
Join our mailing list for exclusive updates